- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Terminally Ill Dutch Soccer Fan Walks On Field To Rousing Ovation, Three Days Before Dying
Rooie Marck was a supporter of Dutch football club Feyenoord, and he was terminally ill. His last wish was to see his favorite team play one last time. He got a chance to walk on the pitch at De Kuip Stadium in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and the crowd reception was surreal.
Things get heavy at the 3:43 mark.
Sadly, Marck died three days later, at 54 years old.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?