- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Terminally Ill Dutch Soccer Fan Walks On Field To Rousing Ovation, Three Days Before Dying
Rooie Marck was a supporter of Dutch football club Feyenoord, and he was terminally ill. His last wish was to see his favorite team play one last time. He got a chance to walk on the pitch at De Kuip Stadium in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and the crowd reception was surreal.
Things get heavy at the 3:43 mark.
Sadly, Marck died three days later, at 54 years old.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts