- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Terminally Ill Dutch Soccer Fan Walks On Field To Rousing Ovation, Three Days Before Dying
Rooie Marck was a supporter of Dutch football club Feyenoord, and he was terminally ill. His last wish was to see his favorite team play one last time. He got a chance to walk on the pitch at De Kuip Stadium in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and the crowd reception was surreal.
Things get heavy at the 3:43 mark.
Sadly, Marck died three days later, at 54 years old.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts