- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Found At Local Beach: Best Dog Tribute Ever Wins Thursday
It may have seemed like a pain in the hinder, not to mention the rotator cuff, to throw the damned ball for her a thousand times a day — but now that she’s gone you miss it a lot. So this tribute to Phoebe the dog, found at her favorite beach, really hits the spot. It reads:
Please help yourself to a tennis ball for your dog to enjoy. You may wish to pop it back in the box afterwards for another pooch to enjoy. Remember to live each moment just like your dog; with unconditional love, loyalty and happiness.
Have a great holiday season, everyone. And for God’s sake, take some time to go romp in the surf with your best friends. You may wait for summer if you wish, but do it.
Thanks to Roxie Edwards and The Animal Rescue Site.
Meanwhile, across town …
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'