- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Found At Local Beach: Best Dog Tribute Ever Wins Thursday
It may have seemed like a pain in the hinder, not to mention the rotator cuff, to throw the damned ball for her a thousand times a day — but now that she’s gone you miss it a lot. So this tribute to Phoebe the dog, found at her favorite beach, really hits the spot. It reads:
Please help yourself to a tennis ball for your dog to enjoy. You may wish to pop it back in the box afterwards for another pooch to enjoy. Remember to live each moment just like your dog; with unconditional love, loyalty and happiness.
Have a great holiday season, everyone. And for God’s sake, take some time to go romp in the surf with your best friends. You may wait for summer if you wish, but do it.
Thanks to Roxie Edwards and The Animal Rescue Site.
Meanwhile, across town …
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts