- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How To Watch Mo’ne Davis Try To Pitch Her Team Into The U.S. Championship Tonight
We hope you’ve been watching Little League sensation Mo’ne Davis shatter all expectations of what it means to be a female athlete in a male-dominated sport; a black athlete in an historically white sport; a 13-year-old who can shoot down dipshit news anchors and make the cover of Sports Illustrated without breaking a sweat. We hate to add to the pressure here (though she doesn’t appear it feel it) but she’s unquestionably the best thing in sports right now.
So rather than watching John Oliver talk about her on HBO, or reading articles about how she’s got a legitimate chance of becoming a major leaguer, why not see her for yourself? That’s what this absolutely mammoth crowd in Williamsport, PA has been waiting to do since reportedly 9 a.m. today.
Here’s today’s Little League World Series schedule:
South Korea-Japan, 3 p.m. ET on ESPN
Nevada-Pennsylvania (Mo’ne’s Taney Dragons), 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
That means you can watch on ESPN or the WatchESPN app and ESPN3.com. The winner will play Chicago in the U.S. Championship, so hopefully (no offense to the Las Vegas team, which has been hitting the hell out of the ball) we’ll catch Davis a few more times before this run comes to an end.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'