- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How To Watch Mo’ne Davis Try To Pitch Her Team Into The U.S. Championship Tonight
We hope you’ve been watching Little League sensation Mo’ne Davis shatter all expectations of what it means to be a female athlete in a male-dominated sport; a black athlete in an historically white sport; a 13-year-old who can shoot down dipshit news anchors and make the cover of Sports Illustrated without breaking a sweat. We hate to add to the pressure here (though she doesn’t appear it feel it) but she’s unquestionably the best thing in sports right now.
So rather than watching John Oliver talk about her on HBO, or reading articles about how she’s got a legitimate chance of becoming a major leaguer, why not see her for yourself? That’s what this absolutely mammoth crowd in Williamsport, PA has been waiting to do since reportedly 9 a.m. today.
Here’s today’s Little League World Series schedule:
South Korea-Japan, 3 p.m. ET on ESPN
Nevada-Pennsylvania (Mo’ne’s Taney Dragons), 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
That means you can watch on ESPN or the WatchESPN app and ESPN3.com. The winner will play Chicago in the U.S. Championship, so hopefully (no offense to the Las Vegas team, which has been hitting the hell out of the ball) we’ll catch Davis a few more times before this run comes to an end.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts