- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Anastasia Ashley Warmup Dance Means That Surfing Is My New Favorite Sport
I highly recommend turning off the audio above: Major Lazer, not my favorite thing. In fact, it almost ruins the video. I emphasize, almost.
Also, I am told by experts that this is not, technically, twerking. Fine with me.
But Ashley wasn’t the only draw at Supergirl — in fact, she wasn’t even the biggest one. Bethany Hamilton pretty much rules women’s surfing these days as far as popularity.
— Rip Curl (@ripcurl_usa) August 4, 2013
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) August 6, 2013
Mailia Manuel, 19, of Hawaii, won the event.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches