- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Anastasia Ashley Warmup Dance Means That Surfing Is My New Favorite Sport
I highly recommend turning off the audio above: Major Lazer, not my favorite thing. In fact, it almost ruins the video. I emphasize, almost.
Also, I am told by experts that this is not, technically, twerking. Fine with me.
But Ashley wasn’t the only draw at Supergirl — in fact, she wasn’t even the biggest one. Bethany Hamilton pretty much rules women’s surfing these days as far as popularity.
— Rip Curl (@ripcurl_usa) August 4, 2013
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) August 6, 2013
Mailia Manuel, 19, of Hawaii, won the event.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story