- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Anastasia Ashley Warmup Dance Means That Surfing Is My New Favorite Sport
I highly recommend turning off the audio above: Major Lazer, not my favorite thing. In fact, it almost ruins the video. I emphasize, almost.
Also, I am told by experts that this is not, technically, twerking. Fine with me.
But Ashley wasn’t the only draw at Supergirl — in fact, she wasn’t even the biggest one. Bethany Hamilton pretty much rules women’s surfing these days as far as popularity.
— Rip Curl (@ripcurl_usa) August 4, 2013
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) August 6, 2013
Mailia Manuel, 19, of Hawaii, won the event.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension