- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Anastasia Ashley Warmup Dance Means That Surfing Is My New Favorite Sport
I highly recommend turning off the audio above: Major Lazer, not my favorite thing. In fact, it almost ruins the video. I emphasize, almost.
Also, I am told by experts that this is not, technically, twerking. Fine with me.
But Ashley wasn’t the only draw at Supergirl — in fact, she wasn’t even the biggest one. Bethany Hamilton pretty much rules women’s surfing these days as far as popularity.
— Rip Curl (@ripcurl_usa) August 4, 2013
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) August 6, 2013
Mailia Manuel, 19, of Hawaii, won the event.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager