- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Anastasia Ashley Warmup Dance Means That Surfing Is My New Favorite Sport
I highly recommend turning off the audio above: Major Lazer, not my favorite thing. In fact, it almost ruins the video. I emphasize, almost.
Also, I am told by experts that this is not, technically, twerking. Fine with me.
But Ashley wasn’t the only draw at Supergirl — in fact, she wasn’t even the biggest one. Bethany Hamilton pretty much rules women’s surfing these days as far as popularity.
— Rip Curl (@ripcurl_usa) August 4, 2013
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) August 6, 2013
Mailia Manuel, 19, of Hawaii, won the event.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?