- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
If there’s one thing I’ve learned at this job, it’s that when Shaq endorses a dance squad, you should give it a look. And so … The Prancing Elites! They’re an all-male dance squad from Mobile, AL … and details are sketchy, but apparently they perform at various local basketball games and dance competitions.
SHAQTIN A FOOL PRESENTS. THESE DUDES B JAMMIN. http://t.co/5fDov676dQ
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) June 14, 2013
Orange booty shorts? Check. Crop tops? Check. Peekaboo unitards? Check. “Single Ladies” leotards? Need you ask?
Some professional team needs to hire these guys. Make this happen now.
From YouTube comments:
jerelm161 2 months ago
I’m one of the dancers in the video…. This comment is for MicSean1…it really doesn’t matter what you or anyone thinks about what we do because it’s a free country and we are free to do what we want!! We understand that some people (like yourself and other ignorant people) aren’t going to agree or like what we do, but I want you to know that it’s not going to stop us from doing what we love to do. It may be a distraction to you, but to others it’s entertaining. Good day! :-)
Prancing Elites: You Win The Internet Today [Out]
This all-male Alabama cheerleading squad is the BEST [The Nosebleeds]
Prancing Elites [Facebook Page]
- Filed Under:
- Prancing Elites
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident