- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
If there’s one thing I’ve learned at this job, it’s that when Shaq endorses a dance squad, you should give it a look. And so … The Prancing Elites! They’re an all-male dance squad from Mobile, AL … and details are sketchy, but apparently they perform at various local basketball games and dance competitions.
SHAQTIN A FOOL PRESENTS. THESE DUDES B JAMMIN. http://t.co/5fDov676dQ
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) June 14, 2013
Orange booty shorts? Check. Crop tops? Check. Peekaboo unitards? Check. “Single Ladies” leotards? Need you ask?
Some professional team needs to hire these guys. Make this happen now.
From YouTube comments:
jerelm161 2 months ago
I’m one of the dancers in the video…. This comment is for MicSean1…it really doesn’t matter what you or anyone thinks about what we do because it’s a free country and we are free to do what we want!! We understand that some people (like yourself and other ignorant people) aren’t going to agree or like what we do, but I want you to know that it’s not going to stop us from doing what we love to do. It may be a distraction to you, but to others it’s entertaining. Good day! :-)
Prancing Elites: You Win The Internet Today [Out]
This all-male Alabama cheerleading squad is the BEST [The Nosebleeds]
Prancing Elites [Facebook Page]
- Filed Under:
- Prancing Elites
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts