- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Awesome Guinness Commercial Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Heart
And it’s rare that we see hot cockles in a beer ad.
This outstanding Guinness commercial was released on YouTube on Tuesday, and if they’re nor careful they just might change the industry standard. It’s rare that we’re inspired by an ad for beer, and rarer still that such a commercial depicts men in a positive light. Where are the girls in bikinis, hilarious pets and misunderstandings with someone’s wife?
BBDO, New York, is the ad agency behind the spot.
Well played. Although as several commenters have pointed out, one rarely needs an excuse to buy Guinness.
More Guinness ads, including a cool surfing-related one, here.
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough