- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Awesome Guinness Commercial Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Heart
And it’s rare that we see hot cockles in a beer ad.
This outstanding Guinness commercial was released on YouTube on Tuesday, and if they’re nor careful they just might change the industry standard. It’s rare that we’re inspired by an ad for beer, and rarer still that such a commercial depicts men in a positive light. Where are the girls in bikinis, hilarious pets and misunderstandings with someone’s wife?
BBDO, New York, is the ad agency behind the spot.
Well played. Although as several commenters have pointed out, one rarely needs an excuse to buy Guinness.
More Guinness ads, including a cool surfing-related one, here.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'