- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Awesome Guinness Commercial Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Heart
And it’s rare that we see hot cockles in a beer ad.
This outstanding Guinness commercial was released on YouTube on Tuesday, and if they’re nor careful they just might change the industry standard. It’s rare that we’re inspired by an ad for beer, and rarer still that such a commercial depicts men in a positive light. Where are the girls in bikinis, hilarious pets and misunderstandings with someone’s wife?
BBDO, New York, is the ad agency behind the spot.
Well played. Although as several commenters have pointed out, one rarely needs an excuse to buy Guinness.
More Guinness ads, including a cool surfing-related one, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts