- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Awesome Guinness Commercial Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Heart
And it’s rare that we see hot cockles in a beer ad.
This outstanding Guinness commercial was released on YouTube on Tuesday, and if they’re nor careful they just might change the industry standard. It’s rare that we’re inspired by an ad for beer, and rarer still that such a commercial depicts men in a positive light. Where are the girls in bikinis, hilarious pets and misunderstandings with someone’s wife?
BBDO, New York, is the ad agency behind the spot.
Well played. Although as several commenters have pointed out, one rarely needs an excuse to buy Guinness.
More Guinness ads, including a cool surfing-related one, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts