- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Awesome Guinness Commercial Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Heart
And it’s rare that we see hot cockles in a beer ad.
This outstanding Guinness commercial was released on YouTube on Tuesday, and if they’re nor careful they just might change the industry standard. It’s rare that we’re inspired by an ad for beer, and rarer still that such a commercial depicts men in a positive light. Where are the girls in bikinis, hilarious pets and misunderstandings with someone’s wife?
BBDO, New York, is the ad agency behind the spot.
Well played. Although as several commenters have pointed out, one rarely needs an excuse to buy Guinness.
More Guinness ads, including a cool surfing-related one, here.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead