- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Top Seven Mascots That Should Be Killed With Fire
We wrote about Otey on Friday, but then we only had a drawing. Now, the horrible truth: here’s Otey in person. He’s handsome and kid-friendly, right? And by handsome I mean horrifying, and by kid-friendly I mean when does the new season of “True Blood” start?
— Brian Floyd (@BrianMFloyd) March 28, 2014
Otey is the new mascot for the Arkansas Travelers (Class-AA, Southern League), who describe him as a “swamp possum”, making the Travelers the only Minor League Baseball team for which you need a rabies shot to enter the stadium.
Real possums are misunderstood creatures and should be left in peace. But this costumed version is evil, comes from the darkest corner of your soul and should of course be killed with fire.
Otey has received mixed reviews so far:
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) March 26, 2014
But Otey isn’t the only mascot that produces its own nightmare fuel. Here now are the top seven mascots that need to be, or have been, exterminated.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'