- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Top Seven Mascots That Should Be Killed With Fire
We wrote about Otey on Friday, but then we only had a drawing. Now, the horrible truth: here’s Otey in person. He’s handsome and kid-friendly, right? And by handsome I mean horrifying, and by kid-friendly I mean when does the new season of “True Blood” start?
— Brian Floyd (@BrianMFloyd) March 28, 2014
Otey is the new mascot for the Arkansas Travelers (Class-AA, Southern League), who describe him as a “swamp possum”, making the Travelers the only Minor League Baseball team for which you need a rabies shot to enter the stadium.
Real possums are misunderstood creatures and should be left in peace. But this costumed version is evil, comes from the darkest corner of your soul and should of course be killed with fire.
Otey has received mixed reviews so far:
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) March 26, 2014
But Otey isn’t the only mascot that produces its own nightmare fuel. Here now are the top seven mascots that need to be, or have been, exterminated.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts