- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today’s WTF Video: Bobblehead Mascot Dumps Hot Girlfriend For Hockey Tickets
The Fargo Force, a United States Hockey League team, has produced another season ticket promotional video, and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I have to question their mascot’s priorities, however. A guy with an enormous bobblehead who wears nothing but jeans and hockey jerseys should count his blessings in being able to land a babe like the one in the video. And he dumps her for minor league hockey tickets?
Frankly this mascot looks like one of those hyperactive kids you see in the park being restrained by his parents with a harness, so he’s lucky to get any woman.
Ah well. She was probably going to wind up with the buffalo anyway.
- Filed Under:
- Fargo Force
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts