- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today’s WTF Video: Bobblehead Mascot Dumps Hot Girlfriend For Hockey Tickets
The Fargo Force, a United States Hockey League team, has produced another season ticket promotional video, and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I have to question their mascot’s priorities, however. A guy with an enormous bobblehead who wears nothing but jeans and hockey jerseys should count his blessings in being able to land a babe like the one in the video. And he dumps her for minor league hockey tickets?
Frankly this mascot looks like one of those hyperactive kids you see in the park being restrained by his parents with a harness, so he’s lucky to get any woman.
Ah well. She was probably going to wind up with the buffalo anyway.
- Filed Under:
- Fargo Force
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success