- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today’s WTF Video: Bobblehead Mascot Dumps Hot Girlfriend For Hockey Tickets
The Fargo Force, a United States Hockey League team, has produced another season ticket promotional video, and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I have to question their mascot’s priorities, however. A guy with an enormous bobblehead who wears nothing but jeans and hockey jerseys should count his blessings in being able to land a babe like the one in the video. And he dumps her for minor league hockey tickets?
Frankly this mascot looks like one of those hyperactive kids you see in the park being restrained by his parents with a harness, so he’s lucky to get any woman.
Ah well. She was probably going to wind up with the buffalo anyway.
- Filed Under:
- Fargo Force
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story