- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today’s WTF Video: Bobblehead Mascot Dumps Hot Girlfriend For Hockey Tickets
The Fargo Force, a United States Hockey League team, has produced another season ticket promotional video, and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I have to question their mascot’s priorities, however. A guy with an enormous bobblehead who wears nothing but jeans and hockey jerseys should count his blessings in being able to land a babe like the one in the video. And he dumps her for minor league hockey tickets?
Frankly this mascot looks like one of those hyperactive kids you see in the park being restrained by his parents with a harness, so he’s lucky to get any woman.
Ah well. She was probably going to wind up with the buffalo anyway.
- Filed Under:
- Fargo Force
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts