- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today’s WTF Video: Bobblehead Mascot Dumps Hot Girlfriend For Hockey Tickets
The Fargo Force, a United States Hockey League team, has produced another season ticket promotional video, and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I have to question their mascot’s priorities, however. A guy with an enormous bobblehead who wears nothing but jeans and hockey jerseys should count his blessings in being able to land a babe like the one in the video. And he dumps her for minor league hockey tickets?
Frankly this mascot looks like one of those hyperactive kids you see in the park being restrained by his parents with a harness, so he’s lucky to get any woman.
Ah well. She was probably going to wind up with the buffalo anyway.
- Filed Under:
- Fargo Force
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?