- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Will This Move Keep Billy Buffalo Out Of The Mascot Hall of Fame? Quite Possibly
There are so many rules being broken here that it’s hard to keep track. So let’s just say that a Buffalo Bills’ mascot launching himself over the offensive line to land on a Pee Wee football quarterback is just wrong on many, many levels. Not sure when this happened, but it popped up on Reddit today and it’s just mesmerizing (No. 40 can hardly believe what he’s seeing). Also:
* Why is the Phillie Phanatic playing defensive end, or football for that matter?
* What’s the deal with the grey bear who has no apparent team affiliation? Is this a mascot pickup team?
* I think I see the Blue Jays’ mascot … so this must have been during one of the Bills’ games in Toronto. No way American laws would allow this.
Anyway, I think we’ve found the next team to make the trip to North Korea. They could take on a squad of communist mascots to celebrate Kim Jong Un’s next birthday, and Billy could give a rambling, drunken interview to CNN.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week