- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Will This Move Keep Billy Buffalo Out Of The Mascot Hall of Fame? Quite Possibly
There are so many rules being broken here that it’s hard to keep track. So let’s just say that a Buffalo Bills’ mascot launching himself over the offensive line to land on a Pee Wee football quarterback is just wrong on many, many levels. Not sure when this happened, but it popped up on Reddit today and it’s just mesmerizing (No. 40 can hardly believe what he’s seeing). Also:
* Why is the Phillie Phanatic playing defensive end, or football for that matter?
* What’s the deal with the grey bear who has no apparent team affiliation? Is this a mascot pickup team?
* I think I see the Blue Jays’ mascot … so this must have been during one of the Bills’ games in Toronto. No way American laws would allow this.
Anyway, I think we’ve found the next team to make the trip to North Korea. They could take on a squad of communist mascots to celebrate Kim Jong Un’s next birthday, and Billy could give a rambling, drunken interview to CNN.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success