- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
If the New York media was expecting Jets general manager John Idzik to have anything enlightening to say about the team’s horrendous first half of the 2014 season, they were like everyone who has had to watch a Jets game this season: disappointed.
In all the confusion, I’ll bet you forgot that that the Rams are playing at the Chiefs today — and that Donovan McNabb is doing the color commentary on Fox. (Dick Stockton on drums). Yes, the same Donovan McNabb who, in 2008, was stunned to learn that there are ties in the NFL.
Somewhere, the Cat Lady from The Simpsons is nodding her head and saying “You make a good point, Lou.”
A referee re-positioning a player so he doesn’t get a penalty is, in Skip Bayless’ eyes, the worst thing in the universe. Too bad it happens quite often.
The media often throws around terms like “miracle” or “perfect” or “awesome” in regards to some relatively benign stuff. Some guy wrote in to a newspaper to complain about the hyperbolic verbiage used in sports commentary and we’re giving him a standing ovation. Bravo.