- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
20 Westminster Dog Show Competitors Who Were Really Happy To Be There
Let’s be honest — not every dog that competes at the Westminster Dog Show can leave a champion (they can’t all be alien footstools!). While that might be disappointing for some, others realized that winning isn’t everything. It’s all about perspective, folks.
Here are 20 competitors at the Westminster Dog Show who were just happy to be there.
- Filed Under:
- Westminster Dog Show
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match