- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
20 Westminster Dog Show Competitors Who Were Really Happy To Be There
Let’s be honest — not every dog that competes at the Westminster Dog Show can leave a champion (they can’t all be alien footstools!). While that might be disappointing for some, others realized that winning isn’t everything. It’s all about perspective, folks.
Here are 20 competitors at the Westminster Dog Show who were just happy to be there.
- Filed Under:
- Westminster Dog Show
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released