- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
20 Westminster Dog Show Competitors Who Were Really Happy To Be There
Let’s be honest — not every dog that competes at the Westminster Dog Show can leave a champion (they can’t all be alien footstools!). While that might be disappointing for some, others realized that winning isn’t everything. It’s all about perspective, folks.
Here are 20 competitors at the Westminster Dog Show who were just happy to be there.
- Filed Under:
- Westminster Dog Show
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts