- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The USA Fencing Mask Is Awesome And Intimidating, And Awesome
“Oh, so you want to wave a pointy sword in my face? Be careful. I’M AMERICA.”
Badass. I wish they forced every athlete to wear these things. Ping pong just finished up on NBC Sports Network, and American player Timothy Wang got crushed, four games to zip. Clearly his North Korean opponent wasn’t adequately intimidated. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT THE MASK.
Seriously though, there’s no greater patriotic salute than wearing America on your face.
Clearly, the next step is naked athletes painted in red, white and blue to replace uniforms. We know American volleyballers wouldn’t have a problem.
h/t Yahoo! Sports
Photo via AP
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts