- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The USA Fencing Mask Is Awesome And Intimidating, And Awesome
“Oh, so you want to wave a pointy sword in my face? Be careful. I’M AMERICA.”
Badass. I wish they forced every athlete to wear these things. Ping pong just finished up on NBC Sports Network, and American player Timothy Wang got crushed, four games to zip. Clearly his North Korean opponent wasn’t adequately intimidated. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT THE MASK.
Seriously though, there’s no greater patriotic salute than wearing America on your face.
Clearly, the next step is naked athletes painted in red, white and blue to replace uniforms. We know American volleyballers wouldn’t have a problem.
h/t Yahoo! Sports
Photo via AP
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story