- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The USA Fencing Mask Is Awesome And Intimidating, And Awesome
“Oh, so you want to wave a pointy sword in my face? Be careful. I’M AMERICA.”
Badass. I wish they forced every athlete to wear these things. Ping pong just finished up on NBC Sports Network, and American player Timothy Wang got crushed, four games to zip. Clearly his North Korean opponent wasn’t adequately intimidated. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT THE MASK.
Seriously though, there’s no greater patriotic salute than wearing America on your face.
Clearly, the next step is naked athletes painted in red, white and blue to replace uniforms. We know American volleyballers wouldn’t have a problem.
h/t Yahoo! Sports
Photo via AP
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead