- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The USA Fencing Mask Is Awesome And Intimidating, And Awesome
“Oh, so you want to wave a pointy sword in my face? Be careful. I’M AMERICA.”
Badass. I wish they forced every athlete to wear these things. Ping pong just finished up on NBC Sports Network, and American player Timothy Wang got crushed, four games to zip. Clearly his North Korean opponent wasn’t adequately intimidated. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT THE MASK.
Seriously though, there’s no greater patriotic salute than wearing America on your face.
Clearly, the next step is naked athletes painted in red, white and blue to replace uniforms. We know American volleyballers wouldn’t have a problem.
h/t Yahoo! Sports
Photo via AP
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts