- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Aaron Carter Cannot Actually Beat Shaq
Twelve years ago, pop sensation Aaron Carter released his ultimate gem, “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” Let’s jog your memory:
So a 13-year-old Carter beat Shaquille O’Neal in the prime of his career. It was a momentous occasion in sports, one that hasn’t sat well with The Big Diesel since he lost the fateful contest. No matter. Shaq had his people call Carter’s people (Carter still has people, right?) and set up a rematch. The outcome was a little different this time. And not just because you could actually see Shaq’s face.
Undoubtedly the best part of this video is when Shaq shouts “KAZAAM!” Seems only appropriate for a one-on-one against Aaron Carter.
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager