- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Aaron Carter Cannot Actually Beat Shaq
Twelve years ago, pop sensation Aaron Carter released his ultimate gem, “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” Let’s jog your memory:
So a 13-year-old Carter beat Shaquille O’Neal in the prime of his career. It was a momentous occasion in sports, one that hasn’t sat well with The Big Diesel since he lost the fateful contest. No matter. Shaq had his people call Carter’s people (Carter still has people, right?) and set up a rematch. The outcome was a little different this time. And not just because you could actually see Shaq’s face.
Undoubtedly the best part of this video is when Shaq shouts “KAZAAM!” Seems only appropriate for a one-on-one against Aaron Carter.
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row