- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Aaron Carter Cannot Actually Beat Shaq
Twelve years ago, pop sensation Aaron Carter released his ultimate gem, “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” Let’s jog your memory:
So a 13-year-old Carter beat Shaquille O’Neal in the prime of his career. It was a momentous occasion in sports, one that hasn’t sat well with The Big Diesel since he lost the fateful contest. No matter. Shaq had his people call Carter’s people (Carter still has people, right?) and set up a rematch. The outcome was a little different this time. And not just because you could actually see Shaq’s face.
Undoubtedly the best part of this video is when Shaq shouts “KAZAAM!” Seems only appropriate for a one-on-one against Aaron Carter.
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen