- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Aaron Carter Cannot Actually Beat Shaq
Twelve years ago, pop sensation Aaron Carter released his ultimate gem, “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” Let’s jog your memory:
So a 13-year-old Carter beat Shaquille O’Neal in the prime of his career. It was a momentous occasion in sports, one that hasn’t sat well with The Big Diesel since he lost the fateful contest. No matter. Shaq had his people call Carter’s people (Carter still has people, right?) and set up a rematch. The outcome was a little different this time. And not just because you could actually see Shaq’s face.
Undoubtedly the best part of this video is when Shaq shouts “KAZAAM!” Seems only appropriate for a one-on-one against Aaron Carter.
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team