- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aaron Carter Cannot Actually Beat Shaq
Twelve years ago, pop sensation Aaron Carter released his ultimate gem, “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” Let’s jog your memory:
So a 13-year-old Carter beat Shaquille O’Neal in the prime of his career. It was a momentous occasion in sports, one that hasn’t sat well with The Big Diesel since he lost the fateful contest. No matter. Shaq had his people call Carter’s people (Carter still has people, right?) and set up a rematch. The outcome was a little different this time. And not just because you could actually see Shaq’s face.
Undoubtedly the best part of this video is when Shaq shouts “KAZAAM!” Seems only appropriate for a one-on-one against Aaron Carter.
- Filed Under:
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts