- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adam Sandler Sums Up New York Sports In 30 Seconds Of Song
Adam Sandler took the stage at the 12/12/12 concert Wednesday night, parodying Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”. Most of it — and the rest of the concert — had nothing to do with sports, but for a half-minute stretch in Sandler’s parody, everything about New York sports was summed up so perfectly. Fast-forward to 2:05 for the good stuff, but I’d recommend it all for a few laughs.
His weapons of choice: Buttfumble, A-Rod’s Flirtgate, Mets suckitude, Isiah Thomas ineptitude, Jason Kidd magnitude. That just about does it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts