- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Adam Sandler Sums Up New York Sports In 30 Seconds Of Song
Adam Sandler took the stage at the 12/12/12 concert Wednesday night, parodying Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”. Most of it — and the rest of the concert — had nothing to do with sports, but for a half-minute stretch in Sandler’s parody, everything about New York sports was summed up so perfectly. Fast-forward to 2:05 for the good stuff, but I’d recommend it all for a few laughs.
His weapons of choice: Buttfumble, A-Rod’s Flirtgate, Mets suckitude, Isiah Thomas ineptitude, Jason Kidd magnitude. That just about does it.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager