- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Adam Sandler Sums Up New York Sports In 30 Seconds Of Song
Adam Sandler took the stage at the 12/12/12 concert Wednesday night, parodying Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”. Most of it — and the rest of the concert — had nothing to do with sports, but for a half-minute stretch in Sandler’s parody, everything about New York sports was summed up so perfectly. Fast-forward to 2:05 for the good stuff, but I’d recommend it all for a few laughs.
His weapons of choice: Buttfumble, A-Rod’s Flirtgate, Mets suckitude, Isiah Thomas ineptitude, Jason Kidd magnitude. That just about does it.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence