- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adam Sandler Sums Up New York Sports In 30 Seconds Of Song
Adam Sandler took the stage at the 12/12/12 concert Wednesday night, parodying Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”. Most of it — and the rest of the concert — had nothing to do with sports, but for a half-minute stretch in Sandler’s parody, everything about New York sports was summed up so perfectly. Fast-forward to 2:05 for the good stuff, but I’d recommend it all for a few laughs.
His weapons of choice: Buttfumble, A-Rod’s Flirtgate, Mets suckitude, Isiah Thomas ineptitude, Jason Kidd magnitude. That just about does it.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao