- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Adam Sandler Sums Up New York Sports In 30 Seconds Of Song
Adam Sandler took the stage at the 12/12/12 concert Wednesday night, parodying Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”. Most of it — and the rest of the concert — had nothing to do with sports, but for a half-minute stretch in Sandler’s parody, everything about New York sports was summed up so perfectly. Fast-forward to 2:05 for the good stuff, but I’d recommend it all for a few laughs.
His weapons of choice: Buttfumble, A-Rod’s Flirtgate, Mets suckitude, Isiah Thomas ineptitude, Jason Kidd magnitude. That just about does it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts