- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Aditya “Romeo” Dev, The World’s Smallest Bodybuilder At 2-9, Has Died At 23
Apparently there’s a world’s smallest bodybuilder, and he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records. But Aditya “Romeo” Dev, the 2-9 (as in feet and inches), 23-year-old bodybuilder from Punjab, India, died yesterday of a brain aneurism, a common ailment among dwarves. The family, which could not scrap together enough money for the proper treatment, knew that his time was limited.
But we’d like to focus on his incredible feats of strength, wildly disproportionate to his tiny stature. Though he might not be as strong as the biceps freak we introduced to you yesterday, he still deserves your tip of the cap.
Via the New York Daily News:
“Though he weighed just 19 pounds, Dev worked out with custom 3-pound weights and was capable of hoisting 10 pounds, more than half his weight.
During a trip to New York for “Good Morning America,” the baseball-bat beefcake wowed onlookers at a Manhattan Crunch gym with his 20-inch chest and impressive stamina.”
Looking at you, Donovan McNabb.
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Steelers RB Nabbed for Stealing Neighbors WI-FI Signal
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager