- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adult Swim Has Okayed A Mike Tyson Cartoon Series, And There’ll Be A Talking Pigeon
Adult Swim, the network that gave you Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies and Robot Chicken, is embarking on a project that will either save the world, or destroy all life as we know it. Get ready for a new cartoon series, Mike Tyson Mysteries.
The synopsis, via IndieWire:
In the new animated comedy series Mike Tyson Mysteries, Mike Tyson is taking the fight from the boxing ring to the streets… by solving mysteries! Armed with a magical tattoo on his face and a trusty associate by his side – a talking pigeon – if you have a problem that needs solving, Iron Mike is in your corner. The series incorporates live-action appearances featuring Mighty Mike himself, and the gloves come off as the former heavyweight champ and his fowl-mouthed partner gear up for weekly adventures as they put unsolved mysteries – like how to defeat a super computer at chess or why a famous author/werewolf can’t finish his novel – down for the count.
Yes this has potential: I especially like the concept of a filthy-mouthed pigeon. But … no talking, severed ear to serve as his Moriarty? You need to make that happen, Adult Swim.
I hesitate to think what Carl will think of all of this. If there is a God, he will make the occasional cameo appearance as the CSI tech.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Tyson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts