- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NBA Rookie Arrives For Regular Season Opener In Style (Photo)
I don’t know whether to applaud or mock the bright red tuxedo Al-Farouq Aminu wore to last night’s game. Thoughts?
From Gray’s description, it’s already clear this is going to be good, but to experience its full glory, one must actually see the suit. Luckily, Gray provided visual evidence, and since the thumbnail at left just isn’t enough, here it is:
Considering we’re resisting the urge to give Aminu’s tux a personal standing ovation right now, we’ll say the proper reaction is “applause.” And the NBA must have said something about reining in draft-day attire, because here’s what Aminu wore then. Needless to say, his getup last night was way more awesome, and we hope he’s got more outfits like it waiting in the wings.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released