- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Rookie Arrives For Regular Season Opener In Style (Photo)
I don’t know whether to applaud or mock the bright red tuxedo Al-Farouq Aminu wore to last night’s game. Thoughts?
From Gray’s description, it’s already clear this is going to be good, but to experience its full glory, one must actually see the suit. Luckily, Gray provided visual evidence, and since the thumbnail at left just isn’t enough, here it is:
Considering we’re resisting the urge to give Aminu’s tux a personal standing ovation right now, we’ll say the proper reaction is “applause.” And the NBA must have said something about reining in draft-day attire, because here’s what Aminu wore then. Needless to say, his getup last night was way more awesome, and we hope he’s got more outfits like it waiting in the wings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts