- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
NBA Rookie Arrives For Regular Season Opener In Style (Photo)
I don’t know whether to applaud or mock the bright red tuxedo Al-Farouq Aminu wore to last night’s game. Thoughts?
From Gray’s description, it’s already clear this is going to be good, but to experience its full glory, one must actually see the suit. Luckily, Gray provided visual evidence, and since the thumbnail at left just isn’t enough, here it is:
Considering we’re resisting the urge to give Aminu’s tux a personal standing ovation right now, we’ll say the proper reaction is “applause.” And the NBA must have said something about reining in draft-day attire, because here’s what Aminu wore then. Needless to say, his getup last night was way more awesome, and we hope he’s got more outfits like it waiting in the wings.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever