- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Team USA Women’s Soccer Filmed Alex Morgan At A Yoga Session, Because Why Not Do That
People love Alex Morgan. She’s a hell of a soccer player, and of course, the interest many have in her goes… a little beyond the field. So what if there was a way for Team USA to, as a promotional vehicle, play to the interest in Morgan on both fronts? A way to show how she stays in shape to play the game, and also leave smitten fans drooling everywhere? Well… they found a way. And it resulted in this:
OK, so it’s not the world’s most eventful video. OK, we wondered a little bit if the other participants in the yoga session were weirded out by the presence of a camera. You still watched it, didn’t you? If you did, Team USA wins. This video has actually been around for a while (according to YouTube, uploaded October 23), but we’d never seen it until today. Considering it only has 8,000 views and change, neither had most others. Here’s guessing that ends soon. Well played, Team USA.
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?