- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Alicia Keys Sings National Anthem At Super Bowl 47, The Over Wins
Alicia Keys took her time with the national anthem in advance of kickoff at Super Bowl XLVII – so, congrats if you put big bucks on the over of the “how long will the national anthem take?” prop bet (over/under: 2:10). The fact that she went through the song slowly, though, doesn’t mean she did a bad job – in fact, we thought she was quite good. Took some liberties at the very end, but not in a way that cheapened the song (to us, at least)… and no lyric-flubbing. What’s that, you ask? Why, of course Ray Lewis was near tears. See it below, via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts