- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alicia Keys Sings National Anthem At Super Bowl 47, The Over Wins
Alicia Keys took her time with the national anthem in advance of kickoff at Super Bowl XLVII – so, congrats if you put big bucks on the over of the “how long will the national anthem take?” prop bet (over/under: 2:10). The fact that she went through the song slowly, though, doesn’t mean she did a bad job – in fact, we thought she was quite good. Took some liberties at the very end, but not in a way that cheapened the song (to us, at least)… and no lyric-flubbing. What’s that, you ask? Why, of course Ray Lewis was near tears. See it below, via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story