- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Alicia Keys Sings National Anthem At Super Bowl 47, The Over Wins
Alicia Keys took her time with the national anthem in advance of kickoff at Super Bowl XLVII – so, congrats if you put big bucks on the over of the “how long will the national anthem take?” prop bet (over/under: 2:10). The fact that she went through the song slowly, though, doesn’t mean she did a bad job – in fact, we thought she was quite good. Took some liberties at the very end, but not in a way that cheapened the song (to us, at least)… and no lyric-flubbing. What’s that, you ask? Why, of course Ray Lewis was near tears. See it below, via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy