- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Comedian Amy Schumer Didn’t Like The Sex With A WWE Wrestler Because It Was “Too Athletic”
Comedian Amy Schumer made an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show yesterday to talk about God-knows-what. All we know is her interview with Stern digressed into a full-out conversation about Schumer’s sexcapades (this happens when you go on Howard Stern’s radio show) and we learned that she broke off a relationship with WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler because the sex was “too athletic.” (Also: “Dolph Ziggler” has to be the porniest nickname in wrestling, right?)
The super-duper NSFW audio of the interview can be heard here. Memo to Dolph Ziggler: Be less athletic during sex, bro.
[Via Bob's Blitz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts