- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Comedian Amy Schumer Didn’t Like The Sex With A WWE Wrestler Because It Was “Too Athletic”
Comedian Amy Schumer made an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show yesterday to talk about God-knows-what. All we know is her interview with Stern digressed into a full-out conversation about Schumer’s sexcapades (this happens when you go on Howard Stern’s radio show) and we learned that she broke off a relationship with WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler because the sex was “too athletic.” (Also: “Dolph Ziggler” has to be the porniest nickname in wrestling, right?)
The super-duper NSFW audio of the interview can be heard here. Memo to Dolph Ziggler: Be less athletic during sex, bro.
[Via Bob's Blitz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts