- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Comedian Amy Schumer Didn’t Like The Sex With A WWE Wrestler Because It Was “Too Athletic”
Comedian Amy Schumer made an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show yesterday to talk about God-knows-what. All we know is her interview with Stern digressed into a full-out conversation about Schumer’s sexcapades (this happens when you go on Howard Stern’s radio show) and we learned that she broke off a relationship with WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler because the sex was “too athletic.” (Also: “Dolph Ziggler” has to be the porniest nickname in wrestling, right?)
The super-duper NSFW audio of the interview can be heard here. Memo to Dolph Ziggler: Be less athletic during sex, bro.
[Via Bob's Blitz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts