- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Comedian Amy Schumer Didn’t Like The Sex With A WWE Wrestler Because It Was “Too Athletic”
Comedian Amy Schumer made an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show yesterday to talk about God-knows-what. All we know is her interview with Stern digressed into a full-out conversation about Schumer’s sexcapades (this happens when you go on Howard Stern’s radio show) and we learned that she broke off a relationship with WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler because the sex was “too athletic.” (Also: “Dolph Ziggler” has to be the porniest nickname in wrestling, right?)
The super-duper NSFW audio of the interview can be heard here. Memo to Dolph Ziggler: Be less athletic during sex, bro.
[Via Bob's Blitz]
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'