- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
News Segment On Tennis Player Bombed By Enthusiastic Bargoer
Last week, tennis star Andy Murray lost in the final of the Australian Open, leaving many in his home country of Scotland disappointed. But when a Scottish news program sent one of their correspondents to a bar in Murray’s hometown of Dunblane to gauge exactly how disappointed fans were, it didn’t exactly work out the way they expected it to.
The reporter notes, early on, that the tennis crowd has left the bar, and that the watering hole is now full of football fans. And clearly, these fans weren’t crushed by Murray’s defeat, as exhibited by the man who continuously videobombs the segment. Credit to all involved: the man, for having such an impressive repertoire of dumb faces; the reporter, for keeping a (relatively) straight face through it all; and the host, who says, “Looks like everybody’s not totally disappointed.”
Watch video of the segment here:
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts