- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
News Segment On Tennis Player Bombed By Enthusiastic Bargoer
Last week, tennis star Andy Murray lost in the final of the Australian Open, leaving many in his home country of Scotland disappointed. But when a Scottish news program sent one of their correspondents to a bar in Murray’s hometown of Dunblane to gauge exactly how disappointed fans were, it didn’t exactly work out the way they expected it to.
The reporter notes, early on, that the tennis crowd has left the bar, and that the watering hole is now full of football fans. And clearly, these fans weren’t crushed by Murray’s defeat, as exhibited by the man who continuously videobombs the segment. Credit to all involved: the man, for having such an impressive repertoire of dumb faces; the reporter, for keeping a (relatively) straight face through it all; and the host, who says, “Looks like everybody’s not totally disappointed.”
Watch video of the segment here:
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?