- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Anthony Davis Defiles A Skip Bayless Cardboard Cutout, And We All Win A Little Inside
Our own Dylan Murphy, who also writes for Dime Magazine, had this first. I’m not sure if I’m a fan of Anthony Davis. Not sure if I like the unibrow, or if Davis will be a good pro in New Orleans, or whatever.
I can definitively say, though, that I am a huge proponent of Davis dunking on a cardboard cutout of Skip Bayless (and summarily kicking it), and this is exactly how A-Davis is going to gain fans in the NBA. That, and playing well. Because it doesn’t get much better than slamming on a cutout of one of the most hated figures in sports media, and then pretending to kick him while he’s down, all while Pusha T’s Trouble On My Mind is playing in the background.
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Ravens Bring Back Bryant McKinnie
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob