- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Awkward: Watch Jim Gray Tell A Referee That He Did A Terrible Job
Last night, Showtime featured a controversial boxing match between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko, in which Mares apparently punched Agbeko below the belt on multiple occasions, only to have the seemingly illegal hits ruled legal by referee Russell Mora. Not shockingly, punching his opponent in the groin led to an advantage for Mares, who went on to win the bout by way of decision.
Agbeko is protesting the outcome, but perhaps the only person more upset with the handling of the match was Jim Gray, who after the match interrogated Mora, before telling him that it was the worst officiating job that he had ever seen.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- Where To Go: Johnny Football or Not?