- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Awkward: Watch Jim Gray Tell A Referee That He Did A Terrible Job
Last night, Showtime featured a controversial boxing match between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko, in which Mares apparently punched Agbeko below the belt on multiple occasions, only to have the seemingly illegal hits ruled legal by referee Russell Mora. Not shockingly, punching his opponent in the groin led to an advantage for Mares, who went on to win the bout by way of decision.
Agbeko is protesting the outcome, but perhaps the only person more upset with the handling of the match was Jim Gray, who after the match interrogated Mora, before telling him that it was the worst officiating job that he had ever seen.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story