- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Awkward: Watch Jim Gray Tell A Referee That He Did A Terrible Job
Last night, Showtime featured a controversial boxing match between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko, in which Mares apparently punched Agbeko below the belt on multiple occasions, only to have the seemingly illegal hits ruled legal by referee Russell Mora. Not shockingly, punching his opponent in the groin led to an advantage for Mares, who went on to win the bout by way of decision.
Agbeko is protesting the outcome, but perhaps the only person more upset with the handling of the match was Jim Gray, who after the match interrogated Mora, before telling him that it was the worst officiating job that he had ever seen.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane