- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awkward: Watch Jim Gray Tell A Referee That He Did A Terrible Job
Last night, Showtime featured a controversial boxing match between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko, in which Mares apparently punched Agbeko below the belt on multiple occasions, only to have the seemingly illegal hits ruled legal by referee Russell Mora. Not shockingly, punching his opponent in the groin led to an advantage for Mares, who went on to win the bout by way of decision.
Agbeko is protesting the outcome, but perhaps the only person more upset with the handling of the match was Jim Gray, who after the match interrogated Mora, before telling him that it was the worst officiating job that he had ever seen.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts