- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Supermodel Bar Refaeli Sells Underwear By Playing Tennis In Underwear
Supermodel Bar Refaeli has a new underwear line. It’s called under.me. The site’s not working for us at the moment, but the line is getting substantial attention. One reason: the person starting it is a famous supermodel. Another reason: a promo for the underwear line in which said famous supermodel hits the tennis court. See the ad below:
We know what you were thinking watching that: weird jingle. “If you’re feeling under pressure, these pants will get you fresher”? Also, you’re doubtless disappointed we didn’t get to see more of Refaeli’s tennis form – why, we only saw her hit a couple balls that whole ad! That’s what the ad was trying to do, right? Showcase her tennis skills? Some showcase.
Then again, if you’re like us, the tennis wasn’t really what you paid attention to anyway. No, you focused on… the guy narrating the ad. Specifically, you focused on the first thing he said: “Hey girl.” GOSLING IS EVERYWHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRE
- Filed Under:
- bar refaeli
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.