- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Supermodel Bar Refaeli Sells Underwear By Playing Tennis In Underwear
Supermodel Bar Refaeli has a new underwear line. It’s called under.me. The site’s not working for us at the moment, but the line is getting substantial attention. One reason: the person starting it is a famous supermodel. Another reason: a promo for the underwear line in which said famous supermodel hits the tennis court. See the ad below:
We know what you were thinking watching that: weird jingle. “If you’re feeling under pressure, these pants will get you fresher”? Also, you’re doubtless disappointed we didn’t get to see more of Refaeli’s tennis form – why, we only saw her hit a couple balls that whole ad! That’s what the ad was trying to do, right? Showcase her tennis skills? Some showcase.
Then again, if you’re like us, the tennis wasn’t really what you paid attention to anyway. No, you focused on… the guy narrating the ad. Specifically, you focused on the first thing he said: “Hey girl.” GOSLING IS EVERYWHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRE
- Filed Under:
- bar refaeli
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts