- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Supermodel Bar Refaeli Sells Underwear By Playing Tennis In Underwear
Supermodel Bar Refaeli has a new underwear line. It’s called under.me. The site’s not working for us at the moment, but the line is getting substantial attention. One reason: the person starting it is a famous supermodel. Another reason: a promo for the underwear line in which said famous supermodel hits the tennis court. See the ad below:
We know what you were thinking watching that: weird jingle. “If you’re feeling under pressure, these pants will get you fresher”? Also, you’re doubtless disappointed we didn’t get to see more of Refaeli’s tennis form – why, we only saw her hit a couple balls that whole ad! That’s what the ad was trying to do, right? Showcase her tennis skills? Some showcase.
Then again, if you’re like us, the tennis wasn’t really what you paid attention to anyway. No, you focused on… the guy narrating the ad. Specifically, you focused on the first thing he said: “Hey girl.” GOSLING IS EVERYWHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRE
- Filed Under:
- bar refaeli
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee