- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Beyonce, Destiny’s Child Do A “Single Ladies” Trio
Known demigoddess Beyonce pretty much made everyone lose their minds with her every move during the Super Bowl halftime show, but she had help – specifically, help from her fellow Destiny’s Children, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, who reunited with Queen Bey in advance of the group’s upcoming new song. And if you didn’t think Destiny’s Child fans – and the rest of America, really – were freaking out enough over the reunion, the three of them went and did a group performance of “Single Ladies.” Here is a look at that group performance:
Put a ring on ALL OF THEM RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts