- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Beyonce, Destiny’s Child Do A “Single Ladies” Trio
Known demigoddess Beyonce pretty much made everyone lose their minds with her every move during the Super Bowl halftime show, but she had help – specifically, help from her fellow Destiny’s Children, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, who reunited with Queen Bey in advance of the group’s upcoming new song. And if you didn’t think Destiny’s Child fans – and the rest of America, really – were freaking out enough over the reunion, the three of them went and did a group performance of “Single Ladies.” Here is a look at that group performance:
Put a ring on ALL OF THEM RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story