- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is A Post Full Of Beyonce Halftime Show Gifs, Because You Deserve It
Beyonce performed at halftime last night. She reunited with Destiny’s Child, did “Single Ladies” with them and in general brought the house down with her every move. But suppose you missed it, and the raw energy emanating from the whole production. Afraid we’ll shame you for it, ask what the hell is wrong with you for missing an event nearly as hyped as the game itself (and up to that point in the game, more deserving of it)?
Well, we won’t. Instead, we’ll post a bunch of gifs from the show, because we love you and we want you to walk around for the rest of the day in a BeyTrance – and we’re pretty sure that’s what you want, too. Here you go. As always, you’re welcome. (Gifs [and photo] via F— Yes Beyonce, f—yeahqueenbeyonce, Complex, The Score, and here. Photo above via Getty.)
A grand entrance:
FIRE GUITAR WHAT IS GOING ON:
Things get weird:
She basked in the glory of it all:
She had help:
But ultimately everyone knew whose show it was:
Also, not a gif but come on it’s too good:
All hail, damn it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story