- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ABC News Confuses Bill Russell With Other Famous Black Guy
During today’s Presidential Inauguration, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos confused 11-time NBA champion Bill Russell with 0-time NBA champion Morgan Freeman. Besides a shared air of regality –and being famous black guys– the two have nothing in common. (Stephanopoulos would quickly correct his mistake, thanks to an aside from on-camera colleague David Remnick. But not before the whole world made fun of him for confusing Bill Russell with Morgan Freeman.) [30fps]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts