- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ABC News Confuses Bill Russell With Other Famous Black Guy
During today’s Presidential Inauguration, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos confused 11-time NBA champion Bill Russell with 0-time NBA champion Morgan Freeman. Besides a shared air of regality –and being famous black guys– the two have nothing in common. (Stephanopoulos would quickly correct his mistake, thanks to an aside from on-camera colleague David Remnick. But not before the whole world made fun of him for confusing Bill Russell with Morgan Freeman.) [30fps]
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'