- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ABC News Confuses Bill Russell With Other Famous Black Guy
During today’s Presidential Inauguration, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos confused 11-time NBA champion Bill Russell with 0-time NBA champion Morgan Freeman. Besides a shared air of regality –and being famous black guys– the two have nothing in common. (Stephanopoulos would quickly correct his mistake, thanks to an aside from on-camera colleague David Remnick. But not before the whole world made fun of him for confusing Bill Russell with Morgan Freeman.) [30fps]
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'