- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ABC News Confuses Bill Russell With Other Famous Black Guy
During today’s Presidential Inauguration, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos confused 11-time NBA champion Bill Russell with 0-time NBA champion Morgan Freeman. Besides a shared air of regality –and being famous black guys– the two have nothing in common. (Stephanopoulos would quickly correct his mistake, thanks to an aside from on-camera colleague David Remnick. But not before the whole world made fun of him for confusing Bill Russell with Morgan Freeman.) [30fps]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts