- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ABC News Confuses Bill Russell With Other Famous Black Guy
During today’s Presidential Inauguration, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos confused 11-time NBA champion Bill Russell with 0-time NBA champion Morgan Freeman. Besides a shared air of regality –and being famous black guys– the two have nothing in common. (Stephanopoulos would quickly correct his mistake, thanks to an aside from on-camera colleague David Remnick. But not before the whole world made fun of him for confusing Bill Russell with Morgan Freeman.) [30fps]
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot