- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Bill Simmons Sounds Like A Man Who’s About To Launch A Highly-Anticipated Website
Launching a website is harrowing business. In addition to making sure all of your logistical ducks are in order – the chain of command is in place, pieces are written, your bosses are satiated – you have to confront the scarier possibility that your new venture will completely suck.
What if it bombs? What if your new creation is buggy, or the content isn’t up to the standard that people expect of you? What if you push out a turd on launch day that is so stinky, you’re laughed off the internet forever? Even if you’re Bill Simmons, with an ironclad brand and a “murderer’s row” of talent at your disposal, those irrational fears may or may not be bouncing around in your head.
Yesterday, The Sports Guy called into the Tony Kornheiser Show, and jokingly (but not really) alluded to some of his worries as Grantland gets closer to becoming a thing.
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?