- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bill Simmons Sounds Like A Man Who’s About To Launch A Highly-Anticipated Website
Launching a website is harrowing business. In addition to making sure all of your logistical ducks are in order – the chain of command is in place, pieces are written, your bosses are satiated – you have to confront the scarier possibility that your new venture will completely suck.
What if it bombs? What if your new creation is buggy, or the content isn’t up to the standard that people expect of you? What if you push out a turd on launch day that is so stinky, you’re laughed off the internet forever? Even if you’re Bill Simmons, with an ironclad brand and a “murderer’s row” of talent at your disposal, those irrational fears may or may not be bouncing around in your head.
Yesterday, The Sports Guy called into the Tony Kornheiser Show, and jokingly (but not really) alluded to some of his worries as Grantland gets closer to becoming a thing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts