- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Black Friday Starts Now: Check Out Our New Store, Buy Low-Priced Sports Gifts For The Ironic Sports Fan In Your Life
As you might have noticed, Black Friday is upon us. We have turkeys to eat, menorahs to light, mistletoe to hang, etc. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though, we have gifts to buy for the sports fans in our lives. Which is why we’d like to tell you about SportsGrid’s new store, High Character Guy.
Our new store is open, and we’d like you to take a look around by clicking here.
We’ve got posters, tees, and various high-motored and low-priced knicknacks for your perusal. As for why the store is now called “High Character Guy,” we can answer that for you right here.
We don’t want to bore you with the details, though. For now, all you need to know is that we’re offering really cool sports gifts for insanely low Black Friday prices. So, if you haven’t already, go to the new store and check it out. Your upside is waiting.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success