- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Black Friday Starts Now: Check Out Our New Store, Buy Low-Priced Sports Gifts For The Ironic Sports Fan In Your Life
As you might have noticed, Black Friday is upon us. We have turkeys to eat, menorahs to light, mistletoe to hang, etc. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though, we have gifts to buy for the sports fans in our lives. Which is why we’d like to tell you about SportsGrid’s new store, High Character Guy.
Our new store is open, and we’d like you to take a look around by clicking here.
We’ve got posters, tees, and various high-motored and low-priced knicknacks for your perusal. As for why the store is now called “High Character Guy,” we can answer that for you right here.
We don’t want to bore you with the details, though. For now, all you need to know is that we’re offering really cool sports gifts for insanely low Black Friday prices. So, if you haven’t already, go to the new store and check it out. Your upside is waiting.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?