- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Black Friday Starts Now: Check Out Our New Store, Buy Low-Priced Sports Gifts For The Ironic Sports Fan In Your Life
As you might have noticed, Black Friday is upon us. We have turkeys to eat, menorahs to light, mistletoe to hang, etc. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though, we have gifts to buy for the sports fans in our lives. Which is why we’d like to tell you about SportsGrid’s new store, High Character Guy.
Our new store is open, and we’d like you to take a look around by clicking here.
We’ve got posters, tees, and various high-motored and low-priced knicknacks for your perusal. As for why the store is now called “High Character Guy,” we can answer that for you right here.
We don’t want to bore you with the details, though. For now, all you need to know is that we’re offering really cool sports gifts for insanely low Black Friday prices. So, if you haven’t already, go to the new store and check it out. Your upside is waiting.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep