- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Black Friday Starts Now: Check Out Our New Store, Buy Low-Priced Sports Gifts For The Ironic Sports Fan In Your Life
As you might have noticed, Black Friday is upon us. We have turkeys to eat, menorahs to light, mistletoe to hang, etc. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though, we have gifts to buy for the sports fans in our lives. Which is why we’d like to tell you about SportsGrid’s new store, High Character Guy.
Our new store is open, and we’d like you to take a look around by clicking here.
We’ve got posters, tees, and various high-motored and low-priced knicknacks for your perusal. As for why the store is now called “High Character Guy,” we can answer that for you right here.
We don’t want to bore you with the details, though. For now, all you need to know is that we’re offering really cool sports gifts for insanely low Black Friday prices. So, if you haven’t already, go to the new store and check it out. Your upside is waiting.
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?