- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Black Friday Is Now: Check Out Our New Store, Buy Low-Priced Sports Gifts For The Ironic Sports Fan In Your Life
As you might have noticed, Black Friday is upon us. We have turkeys to eat, menorahs to light, mistletoe to hang, etc. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though, we have gifts to buy for the sports fans in our lives. Which is why we’d like to tell you about SportsGrid’s new store, High Character Guy.
Our new store is open, and we’d like you to take a look around by clicking here.
We’ve got posters, tees, and various high-motored and low-priced knicknacks for your perusal. As for why the store is now called “High Character Guy,” we can answer that for you right here.
We don’t want to bore you with the details, though. For now, all you need to know is that we’re offering really cool sports gifts for insanely low Black Friday prices. So, if you haven’t already, go to the new store and check it out. Your upside is waiting.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos