- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blake Griffin Declared
Winner Champion Of Chicken-Dance-Off With Chicken
A while back, it was revealed Blake Griffin would be a guest on Sesame Street this upcoming season, and ESPN posted a preview clip of Griffin acting like a chicken. Why was Blake Griffin acting like a chicken? Now that the season is about to premiere and the full segment is out, we have our answer: Blake Griffin was acting like a chicken to be a CHAMPION.
Nicely done, Blake – one issue, though. Griffin is magically zapped up out of nowhere by a talking puppet during a game? It’s a ridiculous scenario… because the NBA isn’t in season. Sure, the segment was filmed months ago, while the Clippers were still playing, but how many people watching will know that? Way to strain the limits of believability, guys. Also: can we make “Blake Griffin competes against fictional chickens” a recurring thing? I even have an idea for the next installment: Griffin vs. Futurama’s Hyperchicken in a lawyerin’ contest. Give ‘em hell, Blake.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- LeBron Wears A Black Mask, Twitter Erupts