- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Declared
Winner Champion Of Chicken-Dance-Off With Chicken
A while back, it was revealed Blake Griffin would be a guest on Sesame Street this upcoming season, and ESPN posted a preview clip of Griffin acting like a chicken. Why was Blake Griffin acting like a chicken? Now that the season is about to premiere and the full segment is out, we have our answer: Blake Griffin was acting like a chicken to be a CHAMPION.
Nicely done, Blake – one issue, though. Griffin is magically zapped up out of nowhere by a talking puppet during a game? It’s a ridiculous scenario… because the NBA isn’t in season. Sure, the segment was filmed months ago, while the Clippers were still playing, but how many people watching will know that? Way to strain the limits of believability, guys. Also: can we make “Blake Griffin competes against fictional chickens” a recurring thing? I even have an idea for the next installment: Griffin vs. Futurama’s Hyperchicken in a lawyerin’ contest. Give ‘em hell, Blake.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts