- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
VIDEO: ESPN’s Bob Knight Curses On TV, Rece Davis Apologizes
ESPN college basketball analyst and legendary former coach Bob Knight referenced “chicken shit defense” during College Gameday today, proving once again that there’s nothing like accidental anchor profanity to spice up your Saturday afternoon.
The cursing (oh, heavens, the cursing!) occurred during a segment on the show where some of the other analysts were on the court with microphones. Members of Baylor were participating in a scrimmage, and apparently not playing good defense.
The defense was “chicken shit,” in fact. Watch as his fellow anchors react the only way they can: by throwing their arms up and laughing. Following a commercial break, host Rece Davis apologized to viewers. (Video and screengrab via Timothy Burke and 30fps)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts