- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
VIDEO: ESPN’s Bob Knight Curses On TV, Rece Davis Apologizes
ESPN college basketball analyst and legendary former coach Bob Knight referenced “chicken shit defense” during College Gameday today, proving once again that there’s nothing like accidental anchor profanity to spice up your Saturday afternoon.
The cursing (oh, heavens, the cursing!) occurred during a segment on the show where some of the other analysts were on the court with microphones. Members of Baylor were participating in a scrimmage, and apparently not playing good defense.
The defense was “chicken shit,” in fact. Watch as his fellow anchors react the only way they can: by throwing their arms up and laughing. Following a commercial break, host Rece Davis apologized to viewers. (Video and screengrab via Timothy Burke and 30fps)
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.