- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
VIDEO: ESPN’s Bob Knight Curses On TV, Rece Davis Apologizes
ESPN college basketball analyst and legendary former coach Bob Knight referenced “chicken shit defense” during College Gameday today, proving once again that there’s nothing like accidental anchor profanity to spice up your Saturday afternoon.
The cursing (oh, heavens, the cursing!) occurred during a segment on the show where some of the other analysts were on the court with microphones. Members of Baylor were participating in a scrimmage, and apparently not playing good defense.
The defense was “chicken shit,” in fact. Watch as his fellow anchors react the only way they can: by throwing their arms up and laughing. Following a commercial break, host Rece Davis apologized to viewers. (Video and screengrab via Timothy Burke and 30fps)
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party