- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
VIDEO: ESPN’s Bob Knight Curses On TV, Rece Davis Apologizes
ESPN college basketball analyst and legendary former coach Bob Knight referenced “chicken shit defense” during College Gameday today, proving once again that there’s nothing like accidental anchor profanity to spice up your Saturday afternoon.
The cursing (oh, heavens, the cursing!) occurred during a segment on the show where some of the other analysts were on the court with microphones. Members of Baylor were participating in a scrimmage, and apparently not playing good defense.
The defense was “chicken shit,” in fact. Watch as his fellow anchors react the only way they can: by throwing their arms up and laughing. Following a commercial break, host Rece Davis apologized to viewers. (Video and screengrab via Timothy Burke and 30fps)
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason