- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Skier Bode Miller’s Errant Golf Shot Hit His Wife In The Eye, And The Result Was Not Pretty
Like so many people, five-time Olympic skiing medalist Bode Miller enjoys a nice round of golf in his free time. The same is true for Miller’s wife, Morgan, a pro volleyball player. So yesterday, the couple hit the links. And then, things went awry. Bode hit what must have been one terrible shot. Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And when there are projectiles flying around and you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time… well…
[Warning: this injury is not for the faint of heart]
You sure you want to see it? Last chance to turn back.
…Okay, here goes nothing. Don’t say we didn’t warn you:
She posted that photo herself, for the record.
Fortunately, 50 or so stitches later, Morgan Miller’s doing better (though vision in that left eye has unsurprisingly not returned yet), and both she and Bode are dutifully thanking everyone from the hospital staff to the makers of the sunglasses she was wearing at the time for limiting the damage. Because as bad as that looks (and it still doesn’t look too great), it still could have been worse. Hell, look at Morgan: she’s talking trash to trolls already. She’ll be fine.
- Filed Under:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World