- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Skier Bode Miller’s Errant Golf Shot Hit His Wife In The Eye, And The Result Was Not Pretty
Like so many people, five-time Olympic skiing medalist Bode Miller enjoys a nice round of golf in his free time. The same is true for Miller’s wife, Morgan, a pro volleyball player. So yesterday, the couple hit the links. And then, things went awry. Bode hit what must have been one terrible shot. Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And when there are projectiles flying around and you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time… well…
[Warning: this injury is not for the faint of heart]
You sure you want to see it? Last chance to turn back.
…Okay, here goes nothing. Don’t say we didn’t warn you:
She posted that photo herself, for the record.
Fortunately, 50 or so stitches later, Morgan Miller’s doing better (though vision in that left eye has unsurprisingly not returned yet), and both she and Bode are dutifully thanking everyone from the hospital staff to the makers of the sunglasses she was wearing at the time for limiting the damage. Because as bad as that looks (and it still doesn’t look too great), it still could have been worse. Hell, look at Morgan: she’s talking trash to trolls already. She’ll be fine.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'