- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Skier Bode Miller’s Errant Golf Shot Hit His Wife In The Eye, And The Result Was Not Pretty
Like so many people, five-time Olympic skiing medalist Bode Miller enjoys a nice round of golf in his free time. The same is true for Miller’s wife, Morgan, a pro volleyball player. So yesterday, the couple hit the links. And then, things went awry. Bode hit what must have been one terrible shot. Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And when there are projectiles flying around and you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time… well…
[Warning: this injury is not for the faint of heart]
You sure you want to see it? Last chance to turn back.
…Okay, here goes nothing. Don’t say we didn’t warn you:
She posted that photo herself, for the record.
Fortunately, 50 or so stitches later, Morgan Miller’s doing better (though vision in that left eye has unsurprisingly not returned yet), and both she and Bode are dutifully thanking everyone from the hospital staff to the makers of the sunglasses she was wearing at the time for limiting the damage. Because as bad as that looks (and it still doesn’t look too great), it still could have been worse. Hell, look at Morgan: she’s talking trash to trolls already. She’ll be fine.
- Filed Under:
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects