- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Skier Bode Miller’s Errant Golf Shot Hit His Wife In The Eye, And The Result Was Not Pretty
Like so many people, five-time Olympic skiing medalist Bode Miller enjoys a nice round of golf in his free time. The same is true for Miller’s wife, Morgan, a pro volleyball player. So yesterday, the couple hit the links. And then, things went awry. Bode hit what must have been one terrible shot. Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And when there are projectiles flying around and you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time… well…
[Warning: this injury is not for the faint of heart]
You sure you want to see it? Last chance to turn back.
…Okay, here goes nothing. Don’t say we didn’t warn you:
She posted that photo herself, for the record.
Fortunately, 50 or so stitches later, Morgan Miller’s doing better (though vision in that left eye has unsurprisingly not returned yet), and both she and Bode are dutifully thanking everyone from the hospital staff to the makers of the sunglasses she was wearing at the time for limiting the damage. Because as bad as that looks (and it still doesn’t look too great), it still could have been worse. Hell, look at Morgan: she’s talking trash to trolls already. She’ll be fine.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar