- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
UFC Fighter’s Nose Should Not Look Like That
This is UFC fighter Brandon Vera, whose nose was badly disfigured during his light heavyweight fight with Thiago Silva. Vera, who lost to Silva by decision, is in the midst of a three-fight losing streak, and according to MMA Fighting, may be losing his way out of the UFC.
Vera was once viewed as a future UFC champion (maybe even in two different weight classes), but he’s now on a three-fight losing streak, and after the way Silva destroyed him on Saturday night, it’s worth wondering whether Vera even belongs in the UFC at all.
At least he’s losing with a sense of humor. As SB Nation points out, when Vera saw his crooked nose on the Jumbotron, this was his reaction:
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead