- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
UFC Fighter’s Nose Should Not Look Like That
This is UFC fighter Brandon Vera, whose nose was badly disfigured during his light heavyweight fight with Thiago Silva. Vera, who lost to Silva by decision, is in the midst of a three-fight losing streak, and according to MMA Fighting, may be losing his way out of the UFC.
Vera was once viewed as a future UFC champion (maybe even in two different weight classes), but he’s now on a three-fight losing streak, and after the way Silva destroyed him on Saturday night, it’s worth wondering whether Vera even belongs in the UFC at all.
At least he’s losing with a sense of humor. As SB Nation points out, when Vera saw his crooked nose on the Jumbotron, this was his reaction:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts