- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UFC Fighter’s Nose Should Not Look Like That
This is UFC fighter Brandon Vera, whose nose was badly disfigured during his light heavyweight fight with Thiago Silva. Vera, who lost to Silva by decision, is in the midst of a three-fight losing streak, and according to MMA Fighting, may be losing his way out of the UFC.
Vera was once viewed as a future UFC champion (maybe even in two different weight classes), but he’s now on a three-fight losing streak, and after the way Silva destroyed him on Saturday night, it’s worth wondering whether Vera even belongs in the UFC at all.
At least he’s losing with a sense of humor. As SB Nation points out, when Vera saw his crooked nose on the Jumbotron, this was his reaction:
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar