- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UFC Fighter’s Nose Should Not Look Like That
This is UFC fighter Brandon Vera, whose nose was badly disfigured during his light heavyweight fight with Thiago Silva. Vera, who lost to Silva by decision, is in the midst of a three-fight losing streak, and according to MMA Fighting, may be losing his way out of the UFC.
Vera was once viewed as a future UFC champion (maybe even in two different weight classes), but he’s now on a three-fight losing streak, and after the way Silva destroyed him on Saturday night, it’s worth wondering whether Vera even belongs in the UFC at all.
At least he’s losing with a sense of humor. As SB Nation points out, when Vera saw his crooked nose on the Jumbotron, this was his reaction:
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.