- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UFC Fighter’s Nose Should Not Look Like That
This is UFC fighter Brandon Vera, whose nose was badly disfigured during his light heavyweight fight with Thiago Silva. Vera, who lost to Silva by decision, is in the midst of a three-fight losing streak, and according to MMA Fighting, may be losing his way out of the UFC.
Vera was once viewed as a future UFC champion (maybe even in two different weight classes), but he’s now on a three-fight losing streak, and after the way Silva destroyed him on Saturday night, it’s worth wondering whether Vera even belongs in the UFC at all.
At least he’s losing with a sense of humor. As SB Nation points out, when Vera saw his crooked nose on the Jumbotron, this was his reaction:
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story