- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Crack Reporting: Large Writer Exposed Whilst Typing On Tiny Laptop, To The Delight Of Everyone
A soccer reporter unwittingly exposed his rear end to fans as he typed a game report for a Brazilian soccer friendly, and everyone went home happy.
The reporter, who was oblivious for most of this video despite the cackling and shouting going on behind him, sports what may in fact be the largest recorded butt crack in media history. Eventually, he realizes that a very large group of people have been exposed to his…point of pride, and he attempts to hide it. But something like that just can’t be caged.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles