- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Crack Reporting: Large Writer Exposed Whilst Typing On Tiny Laptop, To The Delight Of Everyone
A soccer reporter unwittingly exposed his rear end to fans as he typed a game report for a Brazilian soccer friendly, and everyone went home happy.
The reporter, who was oblivious for most of this video despite the cackling and shouting going on behind him, sports what may in fact be the largest recorded butt crack in media history. Eventually, he realizes that a very large group of people have been exposed to his…point of pride, and he attempts to hide it. But something like that just can’t be caged.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178