- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Crack Reporting: Large Writer Exposed Whilst Typing On Tiny Laptop, To The Delight Of Everyone
A soccer reporter unwittingly exposed his rear end to fans as he typed a game report for a Brazilian soccer friendly, and everyone went home happy.
The reporter, who was oblivious for most of this video despite the cackling and shouting going on behind him, sports what may in fact be the largest recorded butt crack in media history. Eventually, he realizes that a very large group of people have been exposed to his…point of pride, and he attempts to hide it. But something like that just can’t be caged.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts