- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Crack Reporting: Large Writer Exposed Whilst Typing On Tiny Laptop, To The Delight Of Everyone
A soccer reporter unwittingly exposed his rear end to fans as he typed a game report for a Brazilian soccer friendly, and everyone went home happy.
The reporter, who was oblivious for most of this video despite the cackling and shouting going on behind him, sports what may in fact be the largest recorded butt crack in media history. Eventually, he realizes that a very large group of people have been exposed to his…point of pride, and he attempts to hide it. But something like that just can’t be caged.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing
- 10 Best Teams In NBA Basketball