- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Buzz Bissinger Wants You To Know There Are Worse Things Than “Chink In The Armor” That You Can Call Jeremy Lin
Here has to be the strangest “defense” of the ESPN “chink in the armor” incident to date. Sure, it’s not as if Buzz Bissinger was giving ESPN a pass, but to say that there are worse things they could have called Jeremy Lin… Yikes.
Today on CNN, Bissinger was a guest on “Reliable Sources” with Howard Kurtz to discuss the ESPN incident in detail. And, as it turns out, he wasn’t all that offended by the use of the phrase. Take a look:
Um, sure. We could play this game all day. Both “gook” and “kike” are highly offensive, buuuuut…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story