- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Buzz Bissinger Wants You To Know There Are Worse Things Than “Chink In The Armor” That You Can Call Jeremy Lin
Here has to be the strangest “defense” of the ESPN “chink in the armor” incident to date. Sure, it’s not as if Buzz Bissinger was giving ESPN a pass, but to say that there are worse things they could have called Jeremy Lin… Yikes.
Today on CNN, Bissinger was a guest on “Reliable Sources” with Howard Kurtz to discuss the ESPN incident in detail. And, as it turns out, he wasn’t all that offended by the use of the phrase. Take a look:
Um, sure. We could play this game all day. Both “gook” and “kike” are highly offensive, buuuuut…
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'