- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Buzz Bissinger Wants You To Know There Are Worse Things Than “Chink In The Armor” That You Can Call Jeremy Lin
Here has to be the strangest “defense” of the ESPN “chink in the armor” incident to date. Sure, it’s not as if Buzz Bissinger was giving ESPN a pass, but to say that there are worse things they could have called Jeremy Lin… Yikes.
Today on CNN, Bissinger was a guest on “Reliable Sources” with Howard Kurtz to discuss the ESPN incident in detail. And, as it turns out, he wasn’t all that offended by the use of the phrase. Take a look:
Um, sure. We could play this game all day. Both “gook” and “kike” are highly offensive, buuuuut…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts