- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Buzz Bissinger Wants You To Know There Are Worse Things Than “Chink In The Armor” That You Can Call Jeremy Lin
Here has to be the strangest “defense” of the ESPN “chink in the armor” incident to date. Sure, it’s not as if Buzz Bissinger was giving ESPN a pass, but to say that there are worse things they could have called Jeremy Lin… Yikes.
Today on CNN, Bissinger was a guest on “Reliable Sources” with Howard Kurtz to discuss the ESPN incident in detail. And, as it turns out, he wasn’t all that offended by the use of the phrase. Take a look:
Um, sure. We could play this game all day. Both “gook” and “kike” are highly offensive, buuuuut…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts