- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Buzz Bissinger Wants You To Know There Are Worse Things Than “Chink In The Armor” That You Can Call Jeremy Lin
Here has to be the strangest “defense” of the ESPN “chink in the armor” incident to date. Sure, it’s not as if Buzz Bissinger was giving ESPN a pass, but to say that there are worse things they could have called Jeremy Lin… Yikes.
Today on CNN, Bissinger was a guest on “Reliable Sources” with Howard Kurtz to discuss the ESPN incident in detail. And, as it turns out, he wasn’t all that offended by the use of the phrase. Take a look:
Um, sure. We could play this game all day. Both “gook” and “kike” are highly offensive, buuuuut…
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee