- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Carey Price’s Creepy Goalie Mask Will Give You Nightmares
This is the mask that Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price wore during Sunday’s Heritage Classic against the Calgary Flames. In addition to being extremely freaky, the mask is an homage to iconic Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante.
A Toronto artist named David Arrigo is responsible for the mask, and will also be responsible for giving players on the Flames nightmares for the next two weeks.
UPDATE: Here’s the mask in action, courtesy of 30fps.
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron