- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Carey Price’s Creepy Goalie Mask Will Give You Nightmares
This is the mask that Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price wore during Sunday’s Heritage Classic against the Calgary Flames. In addition to being extremely freaky, the mask is an homage to iconic Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante.
A Toronto artist named David Arrigo is responsible for the mask, and will also be responsible for giving players on the Flames nightmares for the next two weeks.
UPDATE: Here’s the mask in action, courtesy of 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Carey Price
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts