- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Chad Johnson Argues Over Box Of Condoms, Arrested On Domestic Battery Charges
You’ve probably heard the news by now, that our favorite Hard Knocks character might not be in episode two or three due to a spat with his wife in a car. According to police reports, Johnson and his wife began to argue in their car when the two bopped heads. According to Johnson, the head-to-head collision was accidental. According to his wife, Johnson head-butted her.
Here’s more, via ESPN:
“Police say the 34-year-old Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, was arrested Saturday. Davie police Capt. Dale Engle said the argument, which occurred in the front of the couple’s home, started when Lozada confronted Johnson about a receipt she had found for a box of condoms.
Lozada, who is on the reality show ‘Basketball Wives,’ was treated at a hospital for a cut to her forehead, [police Captain Dale] Engle said.”
Johnson went in front of a judge this morning and his bond was set at $2,500.
Of course, this begs the important question: how many condoms were in the box? And, what adulterer is dumb enough to hang on to the receipt?
For those of you that missed the opening episode of Hard Knocks featuring the Miami Dolphins, Johnson also engaged in the following exchange:
“‘Stu, I promise I’m getting arrested while we’re off,’ Johnson says.
‘Call me, I’ll come get you,’ Dolphins’ chief security investigator Stuart Weinstein replies.”
But now the most important question is, will this make it into the second episode of Hard Knocks?
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes