- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Happy 50th Birthday, Charles Barkley
Michael Jordan turned 50 on Sunday, and a big deal was made by all. It was justified, because he’s Michael Jordan. But today is Charles Barkley’s birthday, and we feel like a big deal should also be made for the greatest man on television, who also happens to be a former damn good basketball player… and the inspiration for one of the greatest nicknames in sports, “The Round Mound of Rebound.”
And what better way to pay tribute to 50 always-interesting years than with a few moments that sum those years up? We’ll begin with him backing up his (always outrageous) talk.
We must remember, too, that before he and Shaq were coworkers, they had a complicated history:
Who knew they would work together and produce this? This is an actual thing that appeared on national television.
But seriously, Barkley was a hell of a basketball player.
Happy birthday, Charles. Never change.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts