- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Happy 50th Birthday, Charles Barkley
Michael Jordan turned 50 on Sunday, and a big deal was made by all. It was justified, because he’s Michael Jordan. But today is Charles Barkley’s birthday, and we feel like a big deal should also be made for the greatest man on television, who also happens to be a former damn good basketball player… and the inspiration for one of the greatest nicknames in sports, “The Round Mound of Rebound.”
And what better way to pay tribute to 50 always-interesting years than with a few moments that sum those years up? We’ll begin with him backing up his (always outrageous) talk.
We must remember, too, that before he and Shaq were coworkers, they had a complicated history:
Who knew they would work together and produce this? This is an actual thing that appeared on national television.
But seriously, Barkley was a hell of a basketball player.
Happy birthday, Charles. Never change.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee