- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Happy 50th Birthday, Charles Barkley
Michael Jordan turned 50 on Sunday, and a big deal was made by all. It was justified, because he’s Michael Jordan. But today is Charles Barkley’s birthday, and we feel like a big deal should also be made for the greatest man on television, who also happens to be a former damn good basketball player… and the inspiration for one of the greatest nicknames in sports, “The Round Mound of Rebound.”
And what better way to pay tribute to 50 always-interesting years than with a few moments that sum those years up? We’ll begin with him backing up his (always outrageous) talk.
We must remember, too, that before he and Shaq were coworkers, they had a complicated history:
Who knew they would work together and produce this? This is an actual thing that appeared on national television.
But seriously, Barkley was a hell of a basketball player.
Happy birthday, Charles. Never change.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row