- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today In “Things That Really Happened”: Charles Barkley Singing Karaoke, Then Getting Joined Onstage By Boyz II Men
It would have been perfectly enjoyable to watch Charles Barkley struggle his way through Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road,” as he did recently at a karaoke outing featuring participants in the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic, even if that had been all there was to it. Whether it’s singing or golfing, watching Sir Charles struggle mightily at things is no less than a joy.
But, of course, that wasn’t all there was to it. Because Boyz II Men, as it just so happened, were actually in the building. And after a while, they (in a moment we’re sure was not at all planned beforehand) decided they’d had enough and wanted to hear their song the way it was meant to be sang. It’s hard to upstage a personality like Barkley, but we’d say the
Boyz men (hey, they’re all either pushing 40 or there already by now) pulled it off. A moment so good, we almost can’t complain about the phone not being held horizontally. Almost.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights