- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In “Things That Really Happened”: Charles Barkley Singing Karaoke, Then Getting Joined Onstage By Boyz II Men
It would have been perfectly enjoyable to watch Charles Barkley struggle his way through Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road,” as he did recently at a karaoke outing featuring participants in the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic, even if that had been all there was to it. Whether it’s singing or golfing, watching Sir Charles struggle mightily at things is no less than a joy.
But, of course, that wasn’t all there was to it. Because Boyz II Men, as it just so happened, were actually in the building. And after a while, they (in a moment we’re sure was not at all planned beforehand) decided they’d had enough and wanted to hear their song the way it was meant to be sang. It’s hard to upstage a personality like Barkley, but we’d say the
Boyz men (hey, they’re all either pushing 40 or there already by now) pulled it off. A moment so good, we almost can’t complain about the phone not being held horizontally. Almost.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts