- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In “Things That Really Happened”: Charles Barkley Singing Karaoke, Then Getting Joined Onstage By Boyz II Men
It would have been perfectly enjoyable to watch Charles Barkley struggle his way through Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road,” as he did recently at a karaoke outing featuring participants in the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic, even if that had been all there was to it. Whether it’s singing or golfing, watching Sir Charles struggle mightily at things is no less than a joy.
But, of course, that wasn’t all there was to it. Because Boyz II Men, as it just so happened, were actually in the building. And after a while, they (in a moment we’re sure was not at all planned beforehand) decided they’d had enough and wanted to hear their song the way it was meant to be sang. It’s hard to upstage a personality like Barkley, but we’d say the
Boyz men (hey, they’re all either pushing 40 or there already by now) pulled it off. A moment so good, we almost can’t complain about the phone not being held horizontally. Almost.
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.