- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Charles Barkley And Cardboard Cutouts Of The Dream Team Wish You A Merry Christmas
Full disclosure: comedy bits in which inanimate objects are treated like people, only to be shown inevitably sitting there inert like the inanimate objects they are, kill me basically every time. If you do not have a similar soft spot for such bits, you may not enjoy the video below, in which Charles Barkley and “friends” ring in the holiday season, nearly as much as I did. But if you do…
This video already had my heart… and then Barkley fed Cardboard Ewing eggnog. It was over right then. From one actual person to another: Merry Christmas, Chuck, and if you really do decide to quit Inside the NBA in the relatively near future, please use your free time to make more videos like this.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'