- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Charles Barkley And Cardboard Cutouts Of The Dream Team Wish You A Merry Christmas
Full disclosure: comedy bits in which inanimate objects are treated like people, only to be shown inevitably sitting there inert like the inanimate objects they are, kill me basically every time. If you do not have a similar soft spot for such bits, you may not enjoy the video below, in which Charles Barkley and “friends” ring in the holiday season, nearly as much as I did. But if you do…
This video already had my heart… and then Barkley fed Cardboard Ewing eggnog. It was over right then. From one actual person to another: Merry Christmas, Chuck, and if you really do decide to quit Inside the NBA in the relatively near future, please use your free time to make more videos like this.
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back