- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley And Cardboard Cutouts Of The Dream Team Wish You A Merry Christmas
Full disclosure: comedy bits in which inanimate objects are treated like people, only to be shown inevitably sitting there inert like the inanimate objects they are, kill me basically every time. If you do not have a similar soft spot for such bits, you may not enjoy the video below, in which Charles Barkley and “friends” ring in the holiday season, nearly as much as I did. But if you do…
This video already had my heart… and then Barkley fed Cardboard Ewing eggnog. It was over right then. From one actual person to another: Merry Christmas, Chuck, and if you really do decide to quit Inside the NBA in the relatively near future, please use your free time to make more videos like this.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.