- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley And Cardboard Cutouts Of The Dream Team Wish You A Merry Christmas
Full disclosure: comedy bits in which inanimate objects are treated like people, only to be shown inevitably sitting there inert like the inanimate objects they are, kill me basically every time. If you do not have a similar soft spot for such bits, you may not enjoy the video below, in which Charles Barkley and “friends” ring in the holiday season, nearly as much as I did. But if you do…
This video already had my heart… and then Barkley fed Cardboard Ewing eggnog. It was over right then. From one actual person to another: Merry Christmas, Chuck, and if you really do decide to quit Inside the NBA in the relatively near future, please use your free time to make more videos like this.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts