- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley On The Heat: “They Have The Worst Fans. No Question.”
Charles Barkley and Miami Heat fans have a complicated relationship. Okay, maybe it’s not actually that complicated; they pretty much just talk trash and make obscene gestures at one another. What this back-and-forth lacks in complexity, however, it more than makes up for in entertainment value…and judging by some comments Barkley made to ESPN Radio’s Waddle and Silvy yesterday, he’s prepared to keep it going.
First of all, Barkley continued his criticism of the Heat themselves. Previously, he’d called the team a “whiny bunch,” and yesterday, he did it again:
“Listen, if the Miami Heat were playing the Washington Generals I would pick the Washington Generals,” Barkley said with a chuckle. “It’s something about that team that annoys me.
“They just a whiny bunch and I can’t root for them.”
But we’ve heard that before. Barkley saved his real vitriol not for the Heat’s team, but those rooting for them:
“Yeah they have the worst fans. No question. It’s not even loud in there. You’re at the game and you are like, ‘Man this place isn’t even loud.’ At least when you go to Chicago, it’s loud in there, it’s crazy down in Dallas but it’s not even loud in Miami.”
Oh, Heat fans will love that one. TNT moved Barkley inside the last time he had a confrontation with Heat fans – now, they might have to move him into his own room where he fills air time by talking to himself. And actually, that sounds like it could be pretty entertaining.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend