- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Charles Barkley Rides A Horse
When Charles Barkley initiates a bit, he commits to that bit. If he gives the cities of San Antonio and Oklahoma City some grief, and both San Antonio’s mayor and Oklahoma City’s mayor needle him in return, is Sir Charles letting it die right there? No, friends, he is not. No, he’s going to double down and arrive for last night’s edition of Inside the NBA looking like this:
The strategy has its advantages – not only does Inside the NBA get some easy material, but Barkley winds up with personalized cowboy boots from Oklahoma governor Mary Fallin. Why, it seems like Barkley might be a bigger deal in Oklahoma than President Obama himself.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?