- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley Presents His “Post Game Translator” App On SNL
Last night Charles Barkley took to the Saturday Night Live stage to not only entertain, but to help explain a few things to the average sports fan out there.
Barkley humorously introduced his latest app, “The Post Game Translator,” which helps explain the meaning behind those cliche-ridden, post-game rants. As Barkley explains, “some of those post-game interviews are full of nonsense.” It’s hard to argue against that. But thanks to Barkley’s new app, we are now able to actually cut through the “B.S.,” as Barkley puts it.
“When you don’t win, you’re a loser.” That’s almost too perfect. It was great to see, too, that in a span of a minute he was able to cut down Rex Ryan, Kobe Bryant, the Miami Heat and even take a shot at himself. I think it’s pretty safe to say that this app would certainly come in handy when watching Inside The NBA.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts