- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Presents His “Post Game Translator” App On SNL
Last night Charles Barkley took to the Saturday Night Live stage to not only entertain, but to help explain a few things to the average sports fan out there.
Barkley humorously introduced his latest app, “The Post Game Translator,” which helps explain the meaning behind those cliche-ridden, post-game rants. As Barkley explains, “some of those post-game interviews are full of nonsense.” It’s hard to argue against that. But thanks to Barkley’s new app, we are now able to actually cut through the “B.S.,” as Barkley puts it.
“When you don’t win, you’re a loser.” That’s almost too perfect. It was great to see, too, that in a span of a minute he was able to cut down Rex Ryan, Kobe Bryant, the Miami Heat and even take a shot at himself. I think it’s pretty safe to say that this app would certainly come in handy when watching Inside The NBA.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever