- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Charles Barkley On Tucker Carlson: He’s A “Nobody”
TNT basketball analyst and NBA hall-of-famer Charles Barkley is known for being outspoken. He once chatted about athlete dong with David Letterman, he once discussed how race played into the whole LeBron James “Decision” saga, and he once criticized Michael Jordan for his “Hitler mustache” (oh, and he also clued us in on the fact that terrorists wanted to kill the 1992 Dream Team).
So it comes as no surprise that Chuck had some thoughts on Tucker Carlson’s much talked-about comments regarding Michael Vick and dogfighting. At the time, Carlson said “I think personally he should have been executed.” Carslon later clarified, saying he obviously didn’t really want to see Vick face the death penalty.
Carlson, nevertheless, was in Barkley’s sights, and last night on “Inside the NBA,” Barkley finally got a chance to comment (see the original post on Mediaite here).
Referring to Carlson as “some idiot on another network,” and a “nobody” who “used to work for us for us over here,” Barkley said “We fired him because he sucked, now he goes over there.”
Here’s the full rant:
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep