- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Chris Bosh Curses On Live Television, Ruins Another LeBron Interview
If videobombing is Chris Bosh’s new thing this year, consider us fully on board. Near the beginning of the season, he intruded on a LeBron James postgame interview by making the creepiest face possible. And last night, after the Heat dismissed the Bucks 114-96, Bosh did it again – and got a little salty while he was at it:
On some level you have to feel bad for the poor interviewer, stuck cleaning up the mess after Bosh violated that live television code of conduct. But on a more visceral level, there is nothing quite like the comedy of the live TV curse/subsequent nervousness, dead air and apology. Bosh set a high bar here, but he has to keep this interview-barging up now (maybe without the cursing). There’s a chance yet to leave a legacy as something other than the member of the Big Three everyone laughed at, Chris. Seize it.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes