- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Broussard Courageously Argues With Knicks Fans (Video)
Give Chris Broussard credit for making himself available to his detractors. The ESPN analyst was caught on video debating with a Knicks fan about his ever-changing reports regarding the destination of various high-profile players.
In all fairness, Broussard’s level of flip-flopping was below average for the average NBA writer during the now-infamous free agency clustermess of 2010. One thing everyone can agree on: ESPN threw a lot of their talent under the bus during during the PR A-Bomb known as “The Decision.” And they weren’t too happy about it.
Still, it was pretty humorous to see Broussard being called out, albeit with some less-than-sound logic. The best part? When the fan argued that the Knicks were better off keeping Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph.
via Knicks Tweets
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Is LeBron Set To Stay In Miami?