- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Broussard Courageously Argues With Knicks Fans (Video)
Give Chris Broussard credit for making himself available to his detractors. The ESPN analyst was caught on video debating with a Knicks fan about his ever-changing reports regarding the destination of various high-profile players.
In all fairness, Broussard’s level of flip-flopping was below average for the average NBA writer during the now-infamous free agency clustermess of 2010. One thing everyone can agree on: ESPN threw a lot of their talent under the bus during during the PR A-Bomb known as “The Decision.” And they weren’t too happy about it.
Still, it was pretty humorous to see Broussard being called out, albeit with some less-than-sound logic. The best part? When the fan argued that the Knicks were better off keeping Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph.
via Knicks Tweets
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?