- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Broussard Courageously Argues With Knicks Fans (Video)
Give Chris Broussard credit for making himself available to his detractors. The ESPN analyst was caught on video debating with a Knicks fan about his ever-changing reports regarding the destination of various high-profile players.
In all fairness, Broussard’s level of flip-flopping was below average for the average NBA writer during the now-infamous free agency clustermess of 2010. One thing everyone can agree on: ESPN threw a lot of their talent under the bus during during the PR A-Bomb known as “The Decision.” And they weren’t too happy about it.
Still, it was pretty humorous to see Broussard being called out, albeit with some less-than-sound logic. The best part? When the fan argued that the Knicks were better off keeping Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph.
via Knicks Tweets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts