- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chris Broussard Courageously Argues With Knicks Fans (Video)
Give Chris Broussard credit for making himself available to his detractors. The ESPN analyst was caught on video debating with a Knicks fan about his ever-changing reports regarding the destination of various high-profile players.
In all fairness, Broussard’s level of flip-flopping was below average for the average NBA writer during the now-infamous free agency clustermess of 2010. One thing everyone can agree on: ESPN threw a lot of their talent under the bus during during the PR A-Bomb known as “The Decision.” And they weren’t too happy about it.
Still, it was pretty humorous to see Broussard being called out, albeit with some less-than-sound logic. The best part? When the fan argued that the Knicks were better off keeping Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph.
via Knicks Tweets
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce