- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Chris Broussard Struggles To Spell The Word “Memphis”
There’s no “i” in “team,” but there’s definitely an “h” in “Memphis.” Somebody needs to tell that to Chris Broussard of ESPN. Earlier tonight he failed to spell the word “Memphis” properly when he was waxing on about the Grizzlies, which naturally led to a nice chuckle across the Internet. But, as anyone who writes anything on anything knows, we need not laugh so hard. Just remember, we are all Chris Broussard.
[photo via Deadspin]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts