- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Broussard Struggles To Spell The Word “Memphis”
There’s no “i” in “team,” but there’s definitely an “h” in “Memphis.” Somebody needs to tell that to Chris Broussard of ESPN. Earlier tonight he failed to spell the word “Memphis” properly when he was waxing on about the Grizzlies, which naturally led to a nice chuckle across the Internet. But, as anyone who writes anything on anything knows, we need not laugh so hard. Just remember, we are all Chris Broussard.
[photo via Deadspin]
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'