- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chris Broussard Struggles To Spell The Word “Memphis”
There’s no “i” in “team,” but there’s definitely an “h” in “Memphis.” Somebody needs to tell that to Chris Broussard of ESPN. Earlier tonight he failed to spell the word “Memphis” properly when he was waxing on about the Grizzlies, which naturally led to a nice chuckle across the Internet. But, as anyone who writes anything on anything knows, we need not laugh so hard. Just remember, we are all Chris Broussard.
[photo via Deadspin]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts