- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Broussard Struggles To Spell The Word “Memphis”
There’s no “i” in “team,” but there’s definitely an “h” in “Memphis.” Somebody needs to tell that to Chris Broussard of ESPN. Earlier tonight he failed to spell the word “Memphis” properly when he was waxing on about the Grizzlies, which naturally led to a nice chuckle across the Internet. But, as anyone who writes anything on anything knows, we need not laugh so hard. Just remember, we are all Chris Broussard.
[photo via Deadspin]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story