- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Broussard Struggles To Spell The Word “Memphis”
There’s no “i” in “team,” but there’s definitely an “h” in “Memphis.” Somebody needs to tell that to Chris Broussard of ESPN. Earlier tonight he failed to spell the word “Memphis” properly when he was waxing on about the Grizzlies, which naturally led to a nice chuckle across the Internet. But, as anyone who writes anything on anything knows, we need not laugh so hard. Just remember, we are all Chris Broussard.
[photo via Deadspin]
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement