- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Cotter Is Joining ESPN
SportsGrid hears that Fox Business anchor Chris Cotter, who’s been with the network since December 2008, will be landing at ESPN early next year. This makes sense, since he’s moving from a network where his face was surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers, to… a network where his face will be surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers.
Welcome Back Cotter, as he will be known henceforth, never broke through in business but has a history in sports TV: prior to FBN, he was a sports reporter at SportsNet NY, Comcast Southeast, and did the Falcons pre-game shows for NBC’s Atlanta affiliate.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'