- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Cotter Is Joining ESPN
SportsGrid hears that Fox Business anchor Chris Cotter, who’s been with the network since December 2008, will be landing at ESPN early next year. This makes sense, since he’s moving from a network where his face was surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers, to… a network where his face will be surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers.
Welcome Back Cotter, as he will be known henceforth, never broke through in business but has a history in sports TV: prior to FBN, he was a sports reporter at SportsNet NY, Comcast Southeast, and did the Falcons pre-game shows for NBC’s Atlanta affiliate.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'