- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Cotter Is Joining ESPN
SportsGrid hears that Fox Business anchor Chris Cotter, who’s been with the network since December 2008, will be landing at ESPN early next year. This makes sense, since he’s moving from a network where his face was surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers, to… a network where his face will be surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers.
Welcome Back Cotter, as he will be known henceforth, never broke through in business but has a history in sports TV: prior to FBN, he was a sports reporter at SportsNet NY, Comcast Southeast, and did the Falcons pre-game shows for NBC’s Atlanta affiliate.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts