- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Cotter Is Joining ESPN
SportsGrid hears that Fox Business anchor Chris Cotter, who’s been with the network since December 2008, will be landing at ESPN early next year. This makes sense, since he’s moving from a network where his face was surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers, to… a network where his face will be surrounded by hundreds of tiny letters and numbers.
Welcome Back Cotter, as he will be known henceforth, never broke through in business but has a history in sports TV: prior to FBN, he was a sports reporter at SportsNet NY, Comcast Southeast, and did the Falcons pre-game shows for NBC’s Atlanta affiliate.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts